Job opportunity at EUNIC: Project Officer (maternity leave cover)
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and collaborative colleague to join the team for six months from mid-January 2024.
The EUNIC office has a job opportunity for a Project Officer, covering for maternity leave for a period of six months from January until June 2024. The position will assist in strengthening the EUNIC network and the implementation of EUNIC’s flagship programme European Spaces of Culture and contribute to the delivery of EUNIC’s vision and strategic framework.
- Assisting in the organisation of the European Spaces of Culture lab series
- Monitoring and guiding selected project teams in European Spaces of Culture
- Communicating about European Spaces of Culture and other EUNIC activities
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external reporting
- Liaising with EUNIC's Mobility Scheme hosts and participants and organising the Mobility Scheme visit to Brussels
- Preparing and launching the call for hosting offers for the next edition of the Mobility Scheme
- Supporting the delivery of follow-up actions of the Climate Cultures Creative Lab
- Supporting in the production of internal and external events and in administration
We are looking for candidates with a C1 level command of English and preferably one or more other (European) languages, a degree in a relevant field and minimum two years working experience and a demonstrable interest and or professional experience in the field of international cultural relations. Applications are welcome from candidates without a degree but with up to five years of relevant professional experience. Knowledge and experience of EUNIC and its members and/or of the EU’s engagement with culture is desirable. The post is based at the EUNIC office in Brussels.
How to apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 CET on Friday 1 December 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a live interview in Brussels on Friday 15 December 2023.
Applications should consist of a single pdf containing a motivation letter of maximum one page succinctly outlining why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience relate to the role and organisation, and a CV of up to two pages maximum.